Tuesday 2 November 2010

day two

...because I forgot to post yesterday :P

Nine random facts :))
  1. I will always maintain that Digimon is a BAJILLION times better than Pokemon.
  2. Despite appearances, I'm actually quite introverted.
  3. Right now, I'm torn between starting my Shuichi (Gravitation), James (Potter xD) and Tails costumes OTL
  4. I have a strange obessession with putting cheese on pretty much anything else that's edible.
  5. Peas are disgusting, true fact.
  6. Orange is my favourite colour <3
  7. The mere mention of Harry Potter will make me spazz uncontrollably
  8. I'm currently reading through the Gravitation manga xD
  9. I read way too many fanfics.
In ten years time I'll be 27. Yuck. I hope I'm happy, basically and that's about it. I guess I wouldn't mind having a significant other either, but I generally don't plan ahead any further than the next ten minutes, nevermind years xD

No comments:

Post a Comment