Sunday 31 October 2010

at this rate none of my work will get finished :L

Shouldn't have left it all til tonight but I've been working all freaking week >< and I just had to see Susan today. Getting no sleep is worth it when I get to see her.

She bought me a rather fetching orange *spazzyay* bracelet and a Vampire Knight necklace today :)) I also picked up volumes 3&4 of Gravitation (eek! want to go and read now ;____;)

Which brings me on to...

Cosplays I would like to do/ plan to do (so far):
  • Tai Kamiya - Digimon Adventure 02 (Season 1 already done xD)
  • Takeru "TK" Takaishi - Digimon Adventure
  • digimonemperor!Ken Ichijouji - Digimon Adventure 02 [SHOW BIAS FTW!]
  • Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Shuichi Shindou - Gravitation
  • Yuuki Cross/Kuran - Vampire Knight
  • Hanabusa Aido - Vampire Knight
  • James Potter - Harry Potter Series
  • gijinka!Tails - Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sakura Kinomoto - Card Captor Sakura (various outfits)
  • Yuiko Hawatari - Loveless
  • Max Tate - Beyblade (stfu, I'm totes coolbeans.)
  • Rin Kagamine - Vocaloid
  • Kagami Hiiragi - Lucky Star
  • Sora - Kingdom Hearts
  • Minato Namikaze - Naruto
  • Minako Aino/Sailor Venus - Sailor Moon
  • Kaoru Hitachiin - Ouran High School Host Club
  • Mitsukuni Haninozuka - Ouran High School Host Club
  • Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket
...and many more, if I ever do any of these I'll be impressed 8D I should also pick some more girls, dammit ><

No comments:

Post a Comment