Saturday 15 January 2011

reasons I can't stand you.

  • You act like a petulant child about everything.
  • You're a hypocrite.
  • You're absolutely vile to me.
  • You can't keep a promise.
  • You bitch and bitch and bitch. And bitch some more.
  • What's more, eighty percent of it is untrue. Liar.
  • You can't take a fucking joke.
  • Unless it's about someone else.
  • You're downright boring.
  • You're just so ignorant it makes me want to bang my head against a wall.
  • Actually yes, you are stupid.
  • I swear down that 75% of everything you say is a complaint about something.
  • The other 25% is pure bullshit.
  • You can't think for yourself. Or do any research. Back up your words.
  • You think you're so much fucking better than me. Newsflash, you aren't sweetie.
  • You're so patronising and condescending.
  • Worse still, you have no grounds to be.
  • You can't use grammar properly. No matter how often you insist you can.
  • Oh, and using a language properly does not equal making you conform to societies expectations.
  • You try far, far too hard. And fail so hard :'D
  • Please for Pete's sake, learn to take responsibility for your own actions! 
  • You're not mature, at all. Stop trying to say you are. It makes you look even more retarded.
  • You spout shit about stuff you don't understand.
  • You're a coward. 'Nuff said.
  • I can't trust you. Nor should anyone else.
  • You can't keep a promise. That's the hieght of dishonour in my book.
  • You're such a lightweight, but you constantly get drunk and make a dick of yourself. 
  • Would it kill you to smile? You're so miserable!
  • You never have time for me, even when when what you're doing is trivial.
  • You clearly got bored of showing me any affection whatsoever.
  • Talking badly of my friends is a bad thing.
  • You're so unreasonable it kills my soul.
  • Temper tantrums. Please, stop. You're not a toddler.
  • Some of the comments you make are downright disgusting.
  • I have never met anyone else as selfish as you
Basically, you're a prick. I'm going to keep this as a reminder of why I just shouldn't care at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment